The Kleinburg Nobleton Soccer Club is a non for profit, community based soccer club located in the City of Vaughan and town of Nobleton. The club provides soccer development programs and leagues to players in recreational, development and competitive soccer. The club is experiencing a period of transition to accommodate increased growth in our membership base.
The Development Technical Manager (DTM) is responsible for the management of all KNSC development programs from U6-U12, encompassing the LTPD Stages including Fundamentals through to Learn to Train. The DTM is approximately a 10-15 hour a week commitment. He/she will work closely with all relevant coaches within the Grassroots Development stream. He/she will provide positive energy, leadership and initiative in developing, growing and maintaining programs within the club. This is balanced with strong customer service ability, program leadership, administration and conflict resolution skills. The DTM reports directly to the Technical Director.
The DTM is to play a dynamic and leadership role including, but not limited to, the following areas:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be committed to the club philosophy of building a successful, respected program with particular emphasis on athletic and academic priorities and the importance of good citizenship both on and off the field
- Assist the Technical Director in organizing the overall child/youth club structure and annual Technical Development Plan
- Collaborate with GM and TD to create clear processes to ensure an effective workflow is put into practice regarding player attraction and integration, registration, training and game field assignments
- Collaborate with TD to develop training curriculums to assure principles are implemented encompassing the LTPD Fundamentals to Learn to Train in training within the U6-U12 age groups
- Collaborate with TD to refine strategy and implement coach education to support development of club “style of play”
- Collaborate with TD to organize and collect training sessions and manage curriculum content for training use in player development and coach education
- Responsible for creating content and delivering coaching Education and providing coaching support
- Ensure excellent communication lines are established between KNSC and child’s club coaches, players, and parents
- Participate and represent KNSC, when applicable, in any and all meetings or conference calls with YRSA, Ontario Soccer, the Canadian Soccer Association.
- Liaison with team coaches for their various needs
- Ensure we adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined by the Ontario Soccer Association, Canada Soccer National Youth Club License and the YRSL
- Attend all workshops and seminars as required by the KNSC, Ontario Soccer and/or Canada Soccer Attend games/festivals for the U8 – U12 development teams for the purpose of quality assurance and assessment of levels of play
- Collaborate with the Recreational Technical Manager to identify for the development stream (Early Player Development/Player Development Program)
- Must understand the soccer landscape locally, provincially and nationally and opportunities within the surrounding communities
- Must be able to review and evaluate coaches development plan and ensure they stay on their personal development path
- Provide TD with Coach Assessments for each coach in division twice annually (seasonal)
- Must be able to create and conduct informative coaching/player/parent presentations on and off field
- Conduct training sessions for other teams and streams as assigned by the Technical Director
- Collaborate with the Technical Director in regards to summer camps and clinics
- Other duties as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Can demonstrate extensive experience in operational efficiency within a high standards based soccer club
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Management / leadership experience preferably within children/youth development
- Has broad experiences on topics of sports administration, management and the game of soccer
- Experience in high level coaching and child/youth player development
- Minimum CSA License
- Teaching experience preferred
This position requires an individual who is motivated and highly organized, with a strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities. They must be proactive and able to produce a high volume of work within specific time constraints. He or she must be customer service orientated, of high integrity and able to work independently and collaboratively with others while representing the Kleinburg Nobleton Soccer Club in a professional manner.
- CSA Children's License and/or C License or equivalent
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Respect in Soccer
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Learning Facilitator Certificate
- Respect Group Module: Keeping Girls in Sport
JOB TYPE : PART-TIME
Please submit all resumes to gm@@knsc.ca. We thank all applicants for their interest in our club. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.