skip navigation

UPDATED: Return to Play Scenarios for Outdoor Recreational Division

By L.Abate, General Manager, 05/23/21, 9:30AM EDT


Due to the most recent announcement by our Provincial Government on May 20th 2021, the Kleinburg Nobleton Soccer Club will continue to abide by restrictions imposed by all levels of government, health officials and our sport governing bodies (Ontario Soccer, Canada Soccer).

As a result, KNSC's Outdoor 2021 season is now scheduled to commence the week of June 14th which will then conclude the week of August 28th .

The KNSC is awaiting the updated Return to Play Plan from Ontario Soccer and will communicate this as soon as we receive it.

What you can expect:

Once our Return to Play date is confirmed, the KNSC will implement full COVID-19 protocols for all participants and staff. These include:

  • Contact Tracing
  • Temperature Screening
  • Hand Sanitization
  • Masks to be worn when presenting and exiting facilities

The KNSC is committed to providing a fun and safe Outdoor 2021 and will be abiding by the new Provincial Road Map to Re-Opening, as soon as we are able.

Next Steps:

As soon as we are able to confirm our Return to Play Plan, a communication will be sent out to all registered participants with full details including schedules.

Save My Spot Registrants: full payment (non-refundable) will be processed on the Monday of the confirmed start date (i.e.  June 14th). We ask that if you no longer wish to have your child participate in the upcoming season, please cancel your spot a.s.a.p. to avoid charges to your account. This will assist us with our schedules and season plans.

Refunds: Our refund policy is in full effect. The $50 Save My Spot fee is fully refundable until the season start, non refundable once we commence.

Credit Vouchers: Credit vouchers do not hold cash value. If you redeemed a credit voucher and chose not to participate, we will re-issue your voucher to be redeemed on or before May 1st 2022.

We have limited capacity for Outdoor 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions, however there are spots available. If you have not “Saved My Spot” as of yet, please do so, at no cost here. Register today as capacity limits will be firmly implemented. We will be honouring as many Play Together Requests as possible so please confirm participation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Thank you for your continued support, patience and cooperation! We look forward to welcoming you back on the pitch as quickly and safely as possible.

Lucille Abate, General Manager
 on behalf of KNSC Board and Technical Team


It’s not too late…
limited spots available!
Register now!

Club News