skip navigation

2021 Outdoor Recreational Division - Return to Play Scenarios

By L.Abate, General Manager, 05/15/21, 4:15PM EDT


The Kleinburg Nobleton Soccer Club continues to abide by restrictions imposed by all levels of government, health officials and our sport governing bodies (Ontario Soccer, Canada Soccer). As such, we will need to amend the early start to our Outdoor 2021 programming of May 17th.

At this time, the KNSC Technical and Operational staff have been hard at work planning our Return to Play Strategy. Due to the recent extension of the provincial lockdown, our season is now scheduled to commence the week of June 7th which will then conclude the week of August 23rd . Should we be further delayed, the following amended season schedule will be implemented:

What you can expect:

Once our Return to Play date is confirmed, the KNSC will implement full COVID-19 protocols for all participants and staff. These include:

  • Contact Tracing
  • Temperature Screening
  • Hand Sanitization
  • Masks to be worn when presenting and exiting facilities

The KNSC is committed to providing a fun and safe Outdoor 2021 and will be abiding by the following Return to Play protocols by colour coded zones, as soon as we are able:

Next Steps:

As soon as we are able to confirm our Return to Play date, a communication will be sent out to all registered participants with full details including schedules.

Save My Spot Registrants: full payment (non-refundable) will be processed on the Monday of the confirmed start date (i.e.  June 7th  or June 14th). We ask that if you no longer wish to have your child participate in the upcoming season, please cancel your spot a.s.a.p. to avoid charges to your account. This will assist us with our schedules and season plans.

Refunds: Our refund policy is in full effect. The $50 Save My Spot fee is fully refundable until the season start, non refundable once we commence.

Credit Vouchers: Credit vouchers do not hold cash value. If you redeemed a credit voucher and chose not to participate, we will re-issue your voucher to be redeemed on or before May 1st 2022.

We have limited capacity for Outdoor 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions, however there are spots available. If you have not “Saved My Sport” as of yet, please do so, at no cost

Ontario Soccer has sent letters to the provincial government requesting that outdoor sports be allowed to return as soon as possible:

Details to Ontario’s renewed plea to #LetUsPlay:

There is still time to “Save My Spot” so register today as capacity limits will be firmly implemented. We will be honouring as many Play Together Requests as possible so please confirm participation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Thank you for your continued support, patience and cooperation! We look forward to welcoming you back on the pitch as quickly and safely as possible.

Lucille Abate, General Manager
on behalf of KNSC Board and Technical Team

Club News

  • Soccer is back in Ontario!

  • By Ontario Soccer Information Bulletin 06/24/2021, 3:15pm EDT
  • Government of Ontario has announced competition can commence as part of Return to Play in Step 2
  • Read More