skip navigation

2021 Development/Competitive Division - Return to Play Update

By L.Abate, General Manager, 05/15/21, 10:45AM EDT


The Kleinburg Nobleton Soccer Club continues to abide by the restrictions imposed by all levels of government, health officials and our sport governing bodies (Ontario & Canada Soccer) and anxiously await confirmation of our Return to Play date.

As per the recent extension of our Provincial lockdown, our earliest Return to Play date should be the week of June 7th 2021. We, however, require confirmation from our municipal government(s) as they will need to approve our facility permits to reflect the same.

Our Technical and Operational Staff have been hard at work preparing the following scenarios and will be able to confirm next steps as the week of June 7th approaches. Depending on the confirmed start date, we will continue with an Outdoor 2021, 18 week season fully abiding by all regulations imposed by all levels of government and health officials.Below you will find the various restrictions depending on the level of re-opening coloured coded zones:

Outdoor 2021 Development/Competitive Registration:

Only players who have reserved their spot for the upcoming season will be contacted once we have a confirmed start date.

  • Credit vouchers will be processed as part of the 1st installment payment
  • Installment payments will continue monthly from then on
  • The balance pertaining to league play + 3rd practice will be processed once we arrive at Orange Zone and start date confirmed

Please note: Installment payments will not be processed until a start date is confirmed. From then onward, we will process payments monthly. The KNSC is attempting making every attempt to remain fair and flexible during these unpredictable times.

Once our start date is confirmed, we will send out a communication to all participants immediately.

As a reminder, credit vouchers do not hold cash value and can only be redeemed for KNSC programs and clinics.

Ontario Soccer Update:Ontario Soccer has sent letters to the provincial government requesting that outdoor sports be allowed to return as soon as possible:

Details to Ontario’s renewed plea to #LetUsPlay:

The KNSC Board and staff are continuing to monitor this matter and will provide further updates as they become available. We thank you for your continued support, patience and cooperation as we transition through this lockdown.

Lucille Abate, GM
On behalf of the KNSC Board and Staff


  • Soccer is back in Ontario!

  • By Ontario Soccer Information Bulletin 06/24/2021, 3:15pm EDT
  • Government of Ontario has announced competition can commence as part of Return to Play in Step 2
  • Read More