As the Kleinburg Nobleton Soccer Club continues to cooperate with all levels of government, health officials and our sport governing bodies, we have compiled some key concerns from our membership that we would like to address at this time.
Can I still register for the Outdoor 2020 season?
- Yes! The KNSC understands the amount of uncertainty surrounding registration at this time, so we have introduced a “Save My Spot” program to assist those who may be hesitant.
- In an effort to be as prepared as possible when we are approved to Return to Play, you may register for “Save My Spot” at no cost. Full payment will be charged to your credit card the day before the season commences. At this time, the date of July 5th has been confirmed.
- Further details are available here.
When will the Outdoor 2020 commence?
- At this time, all field permits have been cancelled until July 5th 2020, and Ontario Soccer has just suspended all soccer activities for the month of June.
- All District and Competitive leagues are committed to the Outdoor season, however, we have not as of yet received contingency plans.
- Development and Competitive teams will continue with their virtual training sessions during this time.
- All updates will continue to be posted on our website.
Will there be an Outdoor 2020 season?
- A province-wide Return to Play protocol will come from Ontario Soccer, in collaboration with the Ontario Government Public Health Authority guidelines and Canada Soccer.
- In addition to these forthcoming guidelines, Ontario Soccer, in collaboration with Canada Soccer, is developing a risk assessment tool for Clubs to help guide their decision-making surrounding Return to Play.
- The data collected in the, now closed, Ontario Soccer Return to Play Survey will assist in guiding the implementation of the sport in Ontario.
- Once Ontario Soccer submits the Return to Play Strategy is delivered to our club, we will prepare and communicate this strategy to all members.
If the Outdoor 2020 is cancelled, what happens with my registration?
- Should Ontario Soccer indicate that the Outdoor 2020 is to be cancelled, the KNSC will apply credit vouchers to all accounts.
- Credit vouchers are to be used within 12 months and are not transferable.
How can I stay updated on the latest developments for the upcoming season?
- As the KNSC receives updates from Ontario Soccer, health officials and government agencies, we will post them on our website www.knsc.ca
In an effort to get back on the pitch as soon as possible, we ask everyone to follow COVID 19 prevention protocols:
We look forward to seeing all our players, coaches and volunteer on the soccer pitch as safely and quickly as possible.